My other blog (in Hungarian) merhetetlen.blogspot.com

Monday 7 May 2012

Creating sonar-erlang-plugin

Hm... I think I forget to mention that I have moved to another Battleship a months ago. So I need to test other Laser cannons and other stuffs...

Adding a new language to Sonar... well it is not easy but also not a hopeless job... I am working on a Sonar Erlang plugin, what will be available on public on github soon, and has some functionality now.

I used the scala plugin and the javascript plugin, and based on them, try to create something for erlang as well. I am a copy past(e) programmer and I am proud to it. Or not, but the plugin is the important.

Only in one day I could reach to put the source files to sonar, and show the lines of code and the number of comments, excluding the decorating stuff like:
%%-----------------------------------
or
%%=======================

and do some code colorization... well maybe someone could do it in 20 minutes, but I am only a soldier not a magician (oh sorry different world)

but now I reached more complex areas like putting the dialyzer results as rule violation and count the functions, and after that put the coverage data there...

but as a first step, count the functions :D

Sonar forever


2 comments:

  1. Hi mate,

    If no one else is using that sonar installation at wdig, we could tell them to turn it off :-D Good luck with R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wdig? what wdig ? im on another battleship now, u know... :)

    ReplyDelete